header

Thursday, May 05, 2011

peach cobbler

Dear momma (my own mother),


Thanks for sharing your cobbler recipe with me! It's delicious.
I've made it several times, this time I took it to Justin's cousin's house.
The key is Campbell, Missouri peaches! :-)
If any one wants the recipe, comment and maybe I'd share it.

EDIT:
Here it is!

The Momma's Momma's cobbler recipe

1 c flour
1c sugar
1 tsp baking powder
.5 tsp salt
1 c milk
Mix all of the above with fork, then stir in:
.5 c melted butter

Grease a pan (9 x 13 glass is best, or smaller size will make a thicker cobbler)
Put in 1 qt fruit (fresh is best, or frozen, canned isn't preferred)
Pour batter over fruit and bake at 350 degrees for about an hour

2 comments:

  1. Can I have the recipe? :-D It looks amazing and I've also never had peach cobbler before!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is a very nice looking peach cobbler. have you ever made a blackberry cobbler?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! Have a great day!